- heavy cream 2 1/2 Cups
- gelatin, unflavored 1 TBSP(1 envelope)
- water 4 TBSP
- milk, whole 1/2 cups
- salt to taste
- sugar 1/3 cup
- vanilla extract 2 TBSP
This is a simple panna cotta with raspberries sauce and blueberries over a creamy white panna cotta. It tastes better than it looks, I working on a better plating for this dish, maybe right side up in a nicer glass.
- place in the bottom of ramekins, about 1/4 inch of warm (not hot) raspberry syrup – see raspberry syrup recipe and cleaned, fresh, whole blueberries and freeze to set.
- In a small bowl, mix together warm water with gelatin till gelatin in fully mixed in.
- In a large pot combine heavy cream, half and half, sugar, salt, and vanilla extract at a medium heat till just a boil.
- after remove from heat and stir in gelatin mixture.
- let mixture cool to near room temperature about 78 degrees.
- fill ramekins with the panna cotta heavy cream gelatin mixture and covered and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
after running a knife around the edge of each ramekin and dipping each ramekins a bowl of hot water for about 5-6 seconds.
- place a dish on top of the ramekin and invert to release the panna cotta from the ramekin.
- and serve.