- butter, unsalted 1 1/2 - 2 butter, cold, cubed
- heavy cream 2/3 cup
- thyme 2 branches
- vinegar, white wine 2/3 cup
- wine, white 2/3 cup
- shallots, medium 1/2 cup (1-2ea)
- salt, to taste
- lemon, small (both the juice and the zest) 1 ea (large)
- pepper, black and cracked about 2 TBSP/ to taste
To enjoy the powerful favor of Lemon and Butter with a taste wine.
- The video: BFAM Cooking
- In a medium heavy bottom sauce pan, crushed or cracked black peppercorns,Thyme, dry white wine, white wine vinegar, shallots lemon and lemon zest.
- reduce sauce on high, until most of the wine and vinegar has been reduced to about 3/4.
- This sauce at this state should be near syrupy.
- Add in heavy cream, cook to a simmer.
- slowly add in cold butter, don’t let the pan get to hot.
- just melt and whip the butter adding in more butter until all the butter is in.
- ***Note:very low flame or off to prevent the butter braking.***
- strain sauce and serve, with chopped green onions and/or parsly.
- Best served with pork, chicken,Turkey, fish or any seafood.