- pickles juice 2tbsp
- muststard - stone ground 1 tbsp
- pickles - micned 1/4 cup
- bacon, thick cut (set aside 1- slice for garnished) 4 slices
- dill, fresh and chopped 3 tbsp
- chili powder 1 tbsp or to taste
- paprika 1/4 tsp
- mayo - hellmans 1 cup
- egg, hard boiled - large 12 ea.
- salt to taste or 1 tsp
- pepper, black - ground to taste or 1 tsp
Not too spicy hot with a large touch of dill eggs are stuff pillow of joy to be popped into your mouth. your friends will be asking for more at your next party.
- De-shell and cut in half from top to bottom the eggs.
- Reserve the egg whites as you empty the yolks in to a large bowl.
- Cut a flat area on the bottom of each egg white half (about a 1/8 inch or less), so that the halves will not slip around on a serving plate as easily.
- Empty the yolks in to a large bowl.
- Chop the all of cooked thick cut bacon slices and reserve about one slice for garnish at the end.
- Add into the bowl pickles and pickle juice.
- Add into the bowl mustard, dill, chili powder, mayo, and paprika and mix till combined.
- Next, add in black pepper and salt to taste.
- Using a piping bag, pipe the egg yolk mixture back into each egg white halves to fill evenly across the all of the egg halves.
- garnish with the reserved bacon and serve.