- large egg yolks 6
- whole large egg 1
- black truffle olive oil from the Crush Olive 2 tsp
- milk 1% 2 tbsp
- all-purpose flour 2 cups
- salt 1/2 tsp
7 egg pasta dough with a nice under tones of black truffles.
- mix egg yolks, whole egg, oil, milk into a bowl.
- on a clean flat surface place flour with salt to form a mound of dry flour mixture.
- form a well in the middle the flour mixture to pour the wet egg mixture into.
- using your hands to combine until both the wet and dry mixture is so well mixed that your hands are dry.
- knead the dough until the dough is dry and the dough is able to hold a ball shape.
- let rest for not less than 20 minutes before using the dough to form/roll your pasta shapes.
This pasta dough should be cooked in very salted water for not less than 3 minutes at spaghetti thick pasta size.