- Canned Chicken Breast (Kirkland) 12.5 oz. can
- Hellmans Mayonaisse 1/2 cup
- Celery 2 stalks, finely chopped
- Red Onion 1/4, finely chopped
- Pecans 1/4 cup, chopped
- Golden Raisins 1/4 cup
- Curry Powder 1/2 tsp. or to taste
- Salt 1/4 tsp. or to taste
- Black Pepper, freshly ground 1/4 tsp. or to taste
- Tumeric 1/8 tsp.
I serve this on toasted, whole grain bread or low-carb whole grain wrap with lettuce and tomato and a pickle on the side. Or, if I’m going low-carb that day, I serve it in lettuce cups, preferably using bib or Boston lettuce.