- Zest of Orange 2 ea
- Dark Chocolate 2 cups
- Best Pound Cake ( cubed and lightly toasted ) 3 loafs
- Heavy Whipping Cream 2 cups
- Whole Milk 2 cups
- Eggs 6ea
- Brown Sugar 1/2 cups
- vanilla extract 4tbsp
- GRAND MARNIER 3 tbsp
this is a simple and easy recipe like making french toast.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine and mix together eggs, milk, heavy cream,GRAND MARNIER,chocolate, zest, brown sugar, extract and Chocolate.
- In 9×13 pan, pour the mixture over the toasted cubed cake.
- let rest for 20 to 30 minutes before baking in oven for 60 to 90 minutes
- serve warm. Topped with glazed or ice cream.
GRAND MARNIER Glaze
mix one cup powered sugar with 3 tbsp GRAND MARNIER by stirring. pour over top.