- corn on the cod 8 - 10 large
- red onion 1 small
- Heirloom cherry tomatoes - sliced 1 1/2 cups
- salt 1/2 TBSP
- extra virgin olive oil 1/4 cup
- Queso Fresco - chopped 7 oz
- Mojo(Cliantro, Garlic, and lime, onion, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, ajicito pepper) - Tainos 1 cup
- place fresh corn on the cob on low flame BBQ until corn is done and has a nice color.
- using a two bowls (one large- to caught the corn and one small to act as a platform ) – cut the corn from the cob.
- slice red onion into as thin as you can get rings.
- slice Heirloom cherry tomatoes into as thin as you can get rings.
- chop Queso Fresco into cubes.
- mix Mojo, EVOO and salt together before dressing the salad
- toss all ingredients together and let rest for 10 minutes before seving.
Mojo from – http://tainosofrito.com