- egg 1
- heavy cream 3/8 cup
- water 1/4cup
- flour 1/2cup
- melted and browned butter 1 1/2 TBSP
- salt 1/4 tsp
- vanilla extract 1/2 TBSP
This recipe is used for a crepe cake, if you multiple it by 8. this batter should be very thin and runny.
- in a blender, add in flour, water, browned butter, salt, heavy cream, vanilla extract and egg.
- blend for not longer than 15 seconds, just to bring the products together.
- set a buttered non stick pan on medium heat, and pour only a thin layer to coat just the bottom of the pan.
- cook until edges are starting to put away from the edges. This side should be browned but not burned.
- flip and cook the second side for only about 1 minute.
- repeat until all butter is used.
- serve 3 – 4 crepes per person.
You can fill this with:
- strawberries and cream
- thin sliced peaches and nutella
- 0r peanut butter and jelly