- Lemon 1 sliced
- Chicken parts from half a chicken 1 package
- Olive Oil 1 Tbsp.
- Carrots, sliced in half lengthwise 4
- Thyme, fresh 10 springs
- Rosemary, fresh 3 springs
- Red Potatoes, cut into chunks 4
- Onion, thickly sliced 1 large
- Salt and Pepper To taste
Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
On a large baking, lined with heavy duty foil and sprayed with cooking spray, lay the lemon slices and arrange the chicken pieces skin-side up over them. Next lay vegetables on the tray next to chicken pieces. Drizzle everything with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Top everything with Thyme and Rosemary sprigs.
Roast until chicken is cooked through, about 40-60 minutes, depending on size of chicken pieces.
Once done, place chicken and vegetables on a platter and serve. Discard lemon slices and herb sprigs.