- Eggs, large 11 each
- Cheddar Cheese, grated 1/4 cup
- Peppers, mixed colors and chopped 1/4 cup
- Lawrys Poultry Seasoning 2 Tablespoons
- Bacon, cooked crisp, chopped 6 strips
This recipe is for people on the go looking for something delicious and easy to make. Leftover Muffin-sized Frittatas will reheat in the microwave for about 30 seconds to 2 minutes depending on size of your microwave.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Scramble 11 eggs in a large bowl.
- Mix in bacon.
- Add cheddar cheese and mix as you pour.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of Lawrys Poultry seasonings, Contains (Sea Salt,Garlic, Black Pepper, Paprika, Rosemary, Thyme, Parsley, Celery Seed, Chili Pepper).
- After fully mixed, spray pan with PAM Spray, pour egg mix into muffin pan.
- Place in oven for 25-30 minutes or until lightly brown.