- Orange juice 1 pint
- Brown sugar 1 cup
- Beef Short Ribs about 4 lbs
- Molasses, Grandma's Original 1 cup
- Liquid Smoke(Hickory), Wright's 1TBSP
- Gochuijang - hot pepper paste 2TSP
I hope that you love this as much as I do.
- In a vacuum bag place, short ribs and all ingredients mixed together.
- I used two bags to cut the order in half.
- set sous vide machine to 135deg for 72hours.
- pour half in the mixture in each bag vacuum on a wet setting.
- Once the sous vide machine is at temperature, place in water and cook for 72 hours.
- After sous video of the short ribs, cut a small opening in the bag to remove the liquid and reduce in a sauce pan by 2/3 or until it thickens to a glaze.
- Remove ribs to wire rack apply reduced sauce over ribs. using a Searzall to quick sear the ribs and serve.