The 8th Annual New York Culinary Experience – April 16-17
One of our best culinary experience that my wife and I try to enjoy each year for the the pasted 3 years is at the New York Culinary Experience. It is an weekend long event for passionate food-lovers to enjoy a few hands-on master classes, cooking and conversation with more than 30 of the culinary industry’s most celebrated talents. If you join us to cook, taste, laugh, share, and learn from some of the world’s culinary giants, making memories that will last a lifetime. each year, we have made several new friends and long for it to return. please check it out at:NYCE. The event is not cheap, but life is to short not to enjoy this event as long as you can do it.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Hosted by New York magazine and the International Culinary Center, the New York Culinary Experience offers you the chance to cook side-by-side with some of the world’s most renowned chefs.
You’ll take part in intimate, interactive cooking classes with acclaimed chefs, restaurateurs and industry insiders, with past chefs including David Bouley, Jacques Pépin, Jean-Georges Vongerichten, and more.
Taking place in the International Culinary Center’s state of the art kitchens, you’ll prepare—then enjoy—dishes under the direction of these culinary giants, participate in Q&A sessions with industry leaders, and at the close of each day, attend a private reception for NYCE students and chefs. Breakfast and lunch will be provided, and you are welcome to bring home the dishes you create during the day.
If you don’t have a lot of experience in the kitchen, don’t worry. All you need is a desire to learn from and interact with the best in the business. You’ll also have the opportunity to support The Future Chefs Scholarship Fund, created to enable aspiring chefs to attend a culinary institute.
This year’s New York Culinary Experience is on April 16 and 17th. This years’ all-star line-up of chefs includes:
- Einat Admony of Balaboosta, Bar Bolonat, Combina, Taim
- Alessandra Altieri of Bouchon Bakery
- Dan Barber & Bobby Schaffer of Blue Hill at Stone Barns
- Jonathan Benno and Richard Capizzi of Lincoln
- Chung Chow of Noreetuh
- Amanda Freitag of the Food Network’s Chopped
- Jose Garces of Iron Chef
- Carla Hall of The Chew
- Kerry Heffernan of Grand Banks, Top Chef Master, Partner at Wild Fish Direct
- François Hiegel of Thomas Keller Restaurant Group
- Gabriel Kreuther of Gabriel Kreuther
- Judy Joo of Cooking Channel’s Korean Food Made Simple
- Michael Lomonaco of Porter House New York, Center Bar
- Ivan Orkin of Ivan Ramen
- Missy Robbins of Lilia
- Daniel Rose of La Bourse et La Vie, Chez La Vieille, SPRING and Upcoming NYC Project
- Kamel Saci of il Buco Alimentari
- Bryce Shuman of Betony
- Justin Smillie of Upland
- Miroslav Uskokovic of Gramercy Tavern
- Bruno Verjus of Table and Table a Cote – Paris
- Bill Yosses of Kitchen Garden Laboratory and former White House Executive Pastry Chef
- Andrew Zimmern of Travel Channel’s Bizarre Foods
Tickets are $1,695 plus tax and include all hands-on classes, breakfasts, lunches, receptions, tools and materials. If you would like to enroll for this year’s event, please contact via return email or 646-314-4413.